Thursday 6 August 2015

Shake & Wake

WOW
This one is SOOO good.
It might be my FAVORITE....
Anyway..it's absolutely PERFECT in the HERE and NOW
and...
THAT'S what counts.

EXCEPT... 
I used my favorite beer glass so I'd better wash it immediately or I'll  be picking off the DREGS of kale and date for years to come....


Start by adding a HEFTY serving of Vitamin C into your blender...

Then GRAB some Kale: Benefits of Eating Kale

PEEKABOO
(I just LOVE taking pictures of all the different stages of what goes into the smoothie)

Add some yummy Strawberries that are high in VITAMIN C & MANGANESE

Hemp Seed is a great source of PROTEIN & OMEGASBenefits of Eating Hemp Seeds
Cacao Nibs for IRON & COPPERBenefits of Eating Cacao nibs


Some Organic Medjool Dates to add a little more natural SWEETNESS
Benefits of Eating Dates

Ohhhh....SOOOOOO.... Good.......

Shake & Wake
(1 large serving)

1 cup pineapple juice

handful green grapes
1 orange
2 raw kale leaves
handful frozen strawberries

1 Tbsp cacao nibs

1 Tbsp hemp seed
1 date
1/3 cup water

I also like to add a sprinkle of cacao nibs into the shake after it's in the glass. 
It adds a nice crunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment