Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Handful

OK....
This one is called "THE HANDFUL" Smoothie.
Why? You ask....
Well...Basically because there is JUST a HANDFUL of EVERYTHING in it!
(Except for the pineapple rings.... I used two...)
And... BONUS...
It's... BROWN!!!

I guess I have MEDIUM size hands...
So... MY smoothie was pretty much ON PAR with all the other ones I have made....
A GOOD medium sized ONE PERSON serving....
If ya got BIG hands...I guess you'll have a BIGGER smoothie...so you can always SHARE!
And.. if your hands are kinda LITTLE....maybe take TWO handfuls of everything!


PRE SWIG

Look! It's got LEGS!!!!
Something akin to a nice rich SHIRAZ....
Although....I don't really like Shiraz.....or RED wine at all.....
Makes my hands ITCH....


POST SWIG

The Handful
(1 serving)

2 canned pineapple rings plus a bit of canned juice
a handful of fresh blueberries
a handful of fresh strawberries (bigger handful than the blueberries)
a handful of frozen mango
a handful of spinach
some water....





No comments:

Post a Comment