Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Spinacher

This is the most "SPINACHY" tasting smoothie I've made to date.
Spinachy in a GOOD way...
SPINACHY SWEET!
HOORAY for SPINACH!!!

I dont know about you....but I ALWAYS spell spinach WRONG.
Obviously I have made an effort here...but something in my bring wants to write SPINICH.

ZUCHINNI is another one...

But I DIGRESS...

So... Here we go...


Pre-Blend

I love the look of FROSTED FRUIT!
And LOOK!!!!
I've even captured a FACE on the SPINIACH LEAF...
How cool is THAT?


Post-Blend

Doesn't look like anything SUPER FANTASTICOLA...
But I give it a THUMBS UP!

Post-Slurp
Good to the LAST drop!

The Spinacher
(1 serving)

1 cup pineapple juice
2 big handfuls of spinach
1 orange
1/3 cup frozen cranberries
1/3 cup water
( you could also throw some hempseed in if you feel like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment