Friday 31 October 2014

Best Juice EVER!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

In honour of the colour ORANGE... which is highly associated with HALLOWEEN...
I bring to you one of my favourite JUICE recipes...

I haven't been using my juicer much since I started BLENDING....but I got the craving for my absolutely FAVORITE homemade juice the other day...
It really IS the BEST juice!
I have tried a juicing a variety of things.....BUT
ALWAYS go back to THIS one.

So of course I documented my experience and what do you know...The juice is ORANGE and it's HALLOWEEN today so here it is.....


 Peeled and Prepared Fruit & Veg: 

 Sooo BEAUTIFUL to meI had to do a ...........


CLOSE UP:


The FROTH:
  

 
The PULP SCULPTING:
(That's a whole other post.....)


 
The JUICE:
Best Juice EVER!!
 
5 giant carrots
3 apples
4 oranges
chunk of ginger
1 lemon or lime

(You can use whatever ratio you like but I like to go a bit heavy on the carrots... A batch and a half will last a couple of days)

No comments:

Post a Comment