Wednesday 22 October 2014

Fruit and Veggie Kick-Starter

This one is GREAT!
Not that my other ones aren't great...but this one is kinda COMPLEX in its taste...and I like that sometimes...
COMPLEXITY...
And...for you NON-banana fans.....this one is RIGHT up your alley!
(I AM a fan of the banana however...just sayin')
 
Sometimes my smoothies are created due to the availability of ingredients in the house...
Sometimes due to particular cravings...
Sometimes I just grab whatever without even thinking much about it...and
SOMETIMES.... my smoothies are created due to a LACK of COLOR in my photographs...
 
And this was such a time...
 
For some reason.... I felt this photo (see below) was just NOT COMPLETE...
It's a LOVELY photo. I took it myself...
But on this particular day... I was in need of something MORE.
More of a VARIED color scheme...
I always look at the pre-blend shots before I actually blend, to make sure I like the set up...
When I looked at this picture... I thought to myself....NOPE...something is missing...
BLUEBERRIES!!!
Blueberries would really make this photo POP!
(Not to mention... they would also taste REALLY good in this combo...)
 

Lovely Photo: 
 
 
Even Lovelier: 

 
And....IT'S BROWN!!!
 
Fruit and Veggie Kick-Starter
(1 large serving)
 
1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/3 cup frozen mango
1/4 cup cucumber
1/3 of a red pepper
big handful of spinach
1 Tbsp Hempseed
(you can add a bit of water if it's too thick for you)
 
 
One more thing.....
I'm curious to know what you think of the taste.
In a way...
In a STRANGE way...
It kinda tastes like SWEET and SOUR sauce to me...
In a GOOD strange way...

No comments:

Post a Comment