Saturday 24 January 2015

Banana Nut Sweety

OK...
First let me say that the photos from this post are NOT going to win any contests.
It all happened so FAST.
I was HUNGRY...
Not in the MOOD for documenting...

But of course I HAD to...
Because that's what I DO...

In the moment...this smoothie was about fulfilling IMMEDIATE HUNGER FAST.
...and that ain't always PRETTY..
Are ya WITH me on that?

Part of me was like..."OH NO...I can't even share these photos"...

The COMPOSITION...
The FLASH GLARE...
The CROPPING...
You name it...It was all WRONG...
But I didn't CARE...

BECAUSE....
... I wanted to share this RIGHT away so you wouldn't miss out on this little GEM!!!
 
Before the Blend:

I could have FIDDLED & PHOTOSHOPPED with it ...
to make it look MILDLY more APPETIZING but hey...
RIGHT now...
I'm into REALTY!
 

Finished Product:
(A big MEH...for this shot.....)
But it was all I had...
 
SO.... 
I waited a day and made it AGAIN...
...thinking I could come up with a better photo...
 
It was a bit more PURPLE-ISH the second time around as I didn't add the choco chips...
But as soon as I made it...I just wanted to DRINK it!
Hence.....
Another SO-SO photo
 
But PLEASE...
Take my word for it!
It is the perfect combo of
 THICK, CREAMY & SWEET
 
PURE LUSCIOUSNESS!
 
 
This is the POST-POUR shot:
 
Now THIS photo I LOVE!...
Kinda SPACEY-ISH
Nowhere NEAR the colour of the ACTUAL smoothie ... but whatever...
(This is where I lose points for continuity...)
 
 
ANYWAY.......
Here`s the MINIMALY improved photo & the recipe:
 
Banana Nut Sweety
(1 large serving)

1 cup milk of choice
1 banana
1/4 cup frozen dark cherries
1 Tbsp Almond butter
1 tsp choc chips
dash of cinamon

No comments:

Post a Comment