Tuesday 20 January 2015

Green Guzzler

 
Calling all Green Smoothie LOVERS!!!
Have I got ONE for YOU!!!
 
I've had this one THREE days in a row now.
It's my new FRESH FAVE for a frighteningly freezing forecast of frosty febricity.
I feel like I am NOT living in ARCTIC temperatures while I am drinking this.
I tell no lies.
 
After just one sip.. (a GUZZLE actually because it is sooo good)
 
I IMAGINE....
 
I am lying outside on the grass....sometime during the month of July... on a lovely new beach towel that is bright pink and orange with yellow flowers on it... 
The sun shines down on me.
I close my eyes and lift my face upwards to soak up the precious vitamin D...
My mind is clear.
No abundance of thoughts running through my head.
It is a beautiful moment.
I am simply "being"....
I am warm. I am happy. I am content.
I feel the universe sheltering me from reality...
I smile to myself.
I take a deep breath and absorb all of the wonderful smells of summer...
I am thankful.
 
So...feel free to join me in my little daydream...
 
Here's what you'll need ......
 
 
This much parsley:
  
FRESH and grassy GREEN
 
 
This much cucumber:
 
 
COOL and CLEAN,
 
 
This much red pepper: 
 
 
CRUNCHY juicy fun
 
 
This much orange: 
 
Round and BRIGHT like the sun,
 
 
Chop. Peel. Slice. Cut
TOSS it all in
"Oh how Delish!"
You'll say with a GRIN.

 
Blender shot: 
 
 
 
Smoothie Shot: 
 
 
Green Guzzler
(1 large serving)

Lots of spinach (2 cups-ish)
1/3 cup cucumber (peeled)
1 Tbsp parsley
1/3 of a red pepper
1 medium orange orange
1 cup pineapple juice


Blend!
No garnish necessary!
GUZZLE & GRIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment