Wednesday 3 September 2014

Brownalicious

I seem to be on a roll....
ALL my smoothies are turning brown these days.
EXCEPT for the ones that don't....
 
I've been having this one a lot lately.
Especially since the MANGOS have been 3 for $5 at my favourite fruit and veggie market.
I love the ATAULFO mangos. They are so SWEET and CREAMY.
I've been stocking up and freezing them as their season is almost over....

 
 This smoothie is great for a mid morning or late afternoon snack....
or... even good for lunch....
or... really it's good for....
WHENEVER!!!

Brownalicious
(1 large-ish serving)

1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup raspberries
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen mango
2 Tbsp hempseed
big handful spinach

Note: You can always use fresh pineapple.
I get itchy lips from it so
I stick with canned or juice....


Some interesting TIDBITS about mangos:

 

2 comments:

  1. Oohh, this one looks great! I don't know if its been suggested by anyone else, but have you considered doing short videos of these? Even from the way you type, you can tell how fun and upbeat your personality is. I think it would come across even better in a video though :) just my thoughts. either way, i've tried a couple now and they are yummy! - rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you think the videos are a great idea...I've actually been pondering on that thought for a while....I'll try something for the holidays perhaps. Happy to hear you are enjoying the recipes. Stay tuned for more.....

    ReplyDelete