Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mauve Madness

I am going through a phase where I am finding GARNISHING my smoothies to be even more exciting that CONCOCTING them.....

It's just all so much FUN!
NEVER plan my garnishes ahead of time..
Nope.

I CONCOCT
I BLEND
I POUR (sometimes I have to switch vessels if I'm not getting the right vibe...)
I PONDER

Then I FRANTICALLY search for the message the particular smoothie is sending me and rush around the kitchen trying to create the appropriate garnish....

TIMING is everything!
  
As you can imagine this one is a hit with KIDS...
SIMPLE ingredients & a funny FACE...
What more can ya ask for?
Grown-ups....if you want it BROWN... add some spinach or kale and some cacao nibs for a little pick me up!


I think I'll call her Maude... 

Mauve Madness
(1 small serving)
1/2 cup milk (I used almond milk)
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/3 cup frozen strawberries
half of a medium size banana

BTW: Colour of the month for September is MAUVE

No comments:

Post a Comment