Friday 26 September 2014

Chocolicious Fruity Mint

Ok, I'll ADMIT it...
Sometimes my smoothie making takes over the ENTIRE household...

The Freezer is CHOCK-FULL of baggies and containers of fruit... like totally BURSTING with the stuff...
The Vitamix RESIDES on the left side of the kitchen counter, therefore that area is pretty much OUT OF COMMISION for everyone else...
My handwriiten recipes are SCATTERED on pieces of scrap paper EVERYWHERE....
...EVEN though I just bought myself a notebook...
My computer is JAM-PACKED with smoothie photos in EVERY possible angle you can imagine....
I am constantly leaving the room in mid-conversation if I feel the need to take a picture of a PLAUSIBLE subject for this blog...
And... I talk ALOT about #BrownSmoothies....
I mean....Ahhhh- LOT!
 
So... I guess it's no surprise that my 11yr. old is super KEEN on smoothies....
And now...my 5yr. old has also decided that SHE should start coming up with recipes!

This is her first one and if I do say so myself.....
We have a WINNER!!!!!
 
  
 
Violet's Chocolicious Fruity Mint
(1 medium serving)
 
1 orange cut up
1/2 strawberries
1/2 cup frozen bananas
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup water
5 medium mint leaves
1 Tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
Handful of spinach

Note: If your fruit isn't frozen, try adding a couple of ice cubes...

No comments:

Post a Comment