Tuesday 23 September 2014

Fruit and Veggie Combo

These days I RARELY make the same smoothie twice.
I have been keeping my freezer and fridge WELL STOCKED with ingredients so I am always trying something NEW...
 
So...when I made this one today....I had to CHECK my blog...
I wasn't sure if I had already made this one or not...HA!
 
(It was almost called: The "I Think I Made This one Already" Smoothie!!)
 
But I didn't ...so here it is for your enjoyment.
 
By the way...I've discovered that I really LOVE the taste that red peppers, pineapple and cucumbers contribute. They are a nice melange when you want to add VEGGIES to your smoothie.
 

 
Fruit and Veggie Combo
(1 serving)
 
1cup pineapple juice
half mango
1/4 cup raspberries
1/4 red of a big red pepper
1/4 cup cucumber
handful frozen baby kale
1 Tbsp Hempseed
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment