Saturday 23 August 2014

Brown Zap

Some days I just don't FEEL like a coffee in the afternoon...
I know that sounds CRAZY to some of you....and frankly it does to me as well...
You see...I love COFFEE just as MUCH as I love SMOOTHIES!
 
Anyway...yesterday I decided that I would allow some CACAO NIBS to give me that much needed JOLT of ENERGY.
 
I love sprinkling extra nibs on top for a GARNISH.
They add a nice little CRUNCH.
   
By the way...when I made this I blended everything EXCEPT the spinach & nibs.
Then I poured out a cup for my daughter and she had a lovely #PinkSmoothie.
Right away I added the GREENS & CAFFINE for myself, blended those in and YUM YUM... I had a lovely #BrownSmoothie! Happiness for all!! 
 
 
 
 Brown Zap
(1 large serving)
 
3 pineapple rings plus 1/4 cup juice from can
3/4 cup frozen raspberries
3/4 frozen bananas
3 ice cubes
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
handful spinach
 

No comments:

Post a Comment