Wednesday 23 July 2014

Choco Mint Orange Delight

I'm WARNING you now...


This one is DECADENT!!!! 

With a capitol BROWN!!!


I started with a couple of oranges, some orange rind, and some mint leaves...



I got my frozen banana out of the freezer and grabbed my chocolate chip stash...
It's quite LARGE.
I might even have a chocolate chip fetish....
I just keep buying chocolate chips.
I really can't stop..
And if they happen to be on sale....well...gotta stock up!!

Here is part of it....
The OPEN small bags...


I usually keep 775g bags of milk chocolate & semi sweet on hand at all times too!
And the unopened small bags lie in wait behind the CHOCO-STASH TUB.

Soooooo........


Plop it all in your high power blender.


I love this photo!

You know it's going to be good!
And you know it's going to be BROWN.


But I had no idea how DELICIOUSLY DECADENT it would be.

I served it in a regular size smoothie glass but after one sip I realized this creation is better imbibed in smaller quantities.


It's more like an afternoon cappuccino... or... a dessert even.
It's quite impressive really...
Something completely unexpected to serve at a dinner party that will leave your guests filled with a TASTE EXPLOSION they have not yet experienced...

Go for it!!!



Choco Mint Orange Delight
(makes 2-3 Small servings)

2 oranges peeled and quartered
rind from one orange
chopped fresh mint (I used about a tsp but you'll have to figure out how much you like)
1/2 cup frozen banana
1/3 cup milk (whatever kind you like)
handful of ice
handful of semi-sweet choco chunks

(you may choose to alter the quantities to get the consistency and taste you want)


Blend away
Pour
Recline
Rejoice in the symphony of flavors...



No comments:

Post a Comment