Monday 7 July 2014

THEY MADE ME DO IT!!!

I never planned on starting a blog....
Especially about this....
First of all...I just bought a Vitamix (YAY!!!!)

I used to juice all the time and make art from the leftover pulp.
I was a "juice pulp sculptor"....I would sculpt pulp....
(that will be another post at some point in the future when I decide to reflect on my past...)

So...I finally got a Vitamix after coveting one for years and years....and Ohhh...it is so worth it!!!

So I'm into smoothies now.
I smooth everyday.
Sometimes...twice!

I freeze my fruit to have it on hand. I've been buying tons of mangos, strawberries, raspberries, and I am finally using those grossly over-ripe bananas that sit on the counter and attract fruit flies....
I keep pineapple juice and Almond Milk in the fridge for a base...
And I love adding spinach, cause greens are good for you.......

Hmmmm......the spinach.... it was the spinach....

So... I`d blend away....and each time I would end up with a different shade of brown filling my glass...walnut, amber, mocha, raw umber, russet, burnt sienna, chamois.....

The brown smoothies would stare up and me...they would tempt and taunt me....they were unique!
And I would think to myself...."Why is it that no one seems to broadcast the love of the #BrownSmoothie ??"

So I said to myself..."I'm gonna do it!!!"

You may see the odd green or pink smoothie here from time to time...maybe even a picture of rotting bananas..

But this blog is going to be a place for my homage, my tribute, and my adoration of #BrownSmoothies.

#BrownSmoothies I am in awe of you....I will worship you forever!!!

1 comment: