Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Montreal Report

What a great week!!!

Although I must admit...I didn't make any brown smoothies....
I did make some orange and pink ones though.....


So here's the reason I went....
To perform at Juste Pour Rire/ Just For Laughs....
What a Super Fun night !!!!


(that's me in the pink dress being Celine....)



Here are a couple of my fave spots to eat in Montreal......



Tokyo Sushi
1805 Sainte- Catherine St. West

 
I love this place. All you can eat sushi is my kinda thing. The chicken teriyaki is super yummy too!!
 

Moe's Diner
1455 Rue Lambert-Closse (at Maisonneuve)

 
Great late night snack place! When I was there, the server showed us a doll her Dad made her for her B-day. It was a red felt creation and...get this...he glued her 8 front baby teeth on for the mouth!!!!! It was extremely creepy but artistically cute at the same time.....



Cacao 70
www.cacao70.ca
 
 
Best Americano ever!!!!  Love the décor and the vibe of this place. You gotta go..... Chocolate is everywhere......hmmmmm....



La Belle Province
1 Sainte- Catherine St. West (for dinner)
6752 rue Saint-Jacques (for breakfast)


I think the photo says it all... First of all....if you've never had coleslaw on a hotdog...go to La Belle Province and have one!!!!!! The fries were soooo good!!! Like...sooo sooo good I shoved them in way too fast and ended up scraping the inside of my mouth! But it was worth it. I am still reliving the ecstasy of the experience....
The chicken and burgers were equally good!
Breakfast is also a must do as the serve French Canadian BEANS!!!!!!



Bilboquet
 
 
As you can see...my ice cream was half eaten before I managed to take a picture....
Really really delish....
 
 
 
So that's my quick culinary tour!
 
 
Oh...I also had a giant roasted potato in Old Montreal.....
 
 
 
Time to get going on the Brown Smoothies!!!!!
 
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment