Saturday 12 July 2014

Post Run Refresher

My fave post 5K energy booster is usually a mix of
orange, lemon, lime, maple syrup, water and ice.

So I thought why don't I make a couple of adjustments and make it BROWN?


So here it is.....
It gives you a nice quick zap of energy.

 
 
Post Run Refresher:
 
1        orange
1/2     lemon
1/2     lime (sometimes I use a whole one)
1        BIG drip of maple syrup (I get mine from http://www.hortontreefarms.com/ )
1/4    cup of water
A few strawberries
A handful of ice
A handful of spinach


 
 
The original recipe is great too...so just omit the red and green if you want to try it!
 
 
Happy Running!!!
(or whatever else you do to keep active)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The combination of the red strawberries & green spinach does the trick!
    Depending on the ratios you use you'll get a variation of BROWN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete