Wednesday 30 July 2014

Brown Boost

 
I'm not a huge fan of the "ALL VEGGIE SMOOTHIE" (not yet anyway)
I like to incorporate the SWEETNESS of fruit.
It makes me feel a bit more ZINGY....

In my opinion, this is the perfect LUNCH smoothie.
It's got it ALL: fruit, veggie, great taste, and PROTEIN!
When you don't have a lot of time mid-day,(and....I usually don't) this one really does the job as far as filling you up and giving you ENERGY.

So here ya go........ 
 
The VEGGIE shot:
 


 
The FRUIT shot:
 

 
 
The PROTEIN shot:
  

Hemp HEARTS or Hemp SEED (same thing) is my new go -to form of a quick protein.
I don't eat a ton of meat so...for me....HEMP is a great way to BOOST up my protein intake.

 
 
The GREAT TASTE shot:
 
 

 
 The SMOOTHIE shot:

 
YUMALICIOUS!!!


Brown Boost
(makes 2 smoothies)
 
1/2 cold water
1 mini cucumber chopped or 1/2 cup English cucumber chopped
1/2 red or orange pepper
big handful of spinach
2 oranges peeled and cut up
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup frozen mango
2 Tbsp hemp hearts
1/2 cup or 6 ice cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment