Saturday 26 July 2014

Perfect Purple People Pleaser

After "THE BACON FIASCO(see previous post)

I needed to REDEEM myself!

So I made myself an awesome new smoothie.

But Alas...it was not BROWN....

So in honour of all the other colours of the wheel....I am going to dedicate ONE post a month to a NON-BROWN smoothie.

For July...the colour is PURPLE.


Here it is:

Blackberries, raspberries, blueberries,
bananas GALORE,
Almond Milk & 2 pinches of cinnamon,
A new smoothie to EXPLORE!


Toss all ingredients into the blender...
 
 
 
 
Blend....

and....Voila!!
 
 
 

Perfect Purple People Pleaser
(makes one smoothie)
 
1/2 cup frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup fresh blackberries
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup almond milk (or whatever milk you like)
2 pinches of cinnamon
 
 
 
 

1 comment: